Current comment: What are you playing this weekend? - Issue 298

Whether you believe it or not, the big release schedule for holidays is almost over. With the release of Star Wars Jedi: Falling Order is perhaps the time to draw their attention to their residue - or to the many titles they have bought in the last few weeks and for their completion they had no time. What do you play this weekend? You know the exercise.

Robert Ramsey, deputy editor

Gold Rathian is currently the curse of my existence in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. I need these great armor, but it's not easy to get you. This weekend is therefore dedicated to the glorious hunt ... and maybe a bit of Death Standing when the inevitable frustration begins.

Stephen Tailby, co-editor

Apart from some smaller games that I have to watch for future mini reviews, I'm a bit helpless this weekend. Maybe I'll continue there where I stopped at Control - it would be nice to hold that to the end, even if the performance of the game is still bad.

Star Wars: The Old Republic (All Cinematic Trailers) 1080p HD

Liam Croft, senior author

I feel the power this weekend when I was in Star Wars Jedi: Fall orders. I also have Pokemon Shield for my Nintendo Switch and can resist the temptation of sobble only for so long.

Graham Banas, appraiser

I only thought of Star Wars all week, and I can not wait until my copy appears to be crazy! It's so long ago that there was a good Star Wars game (Republic Commando maybe?) And I can not wait. This will be even easier after having spent a few hours with Death Stranding. I have no interest in absorbing it on foreseeable time, so there is at least fewer things for the residue.

Jamie O'Neill, reviewer

It has been an eternity since I finished Marvels Spider-Man, so I will pick up skyscrapers and swing out of buildings so that Peter can take a look at the missing extras in New York City.

Will you feel the power this weekend? Or are they still busy to balance the cargo in Death Stranding? Let's know us in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Park gets a new video game, confirm the creatures

New World: On these servers we play from Meinmmo and our community

Here you will find everything you need to know about Pokemon Home: Premium Plan, Pokemon Go-Support, Trade, National Pokedex and more - Nintendo Switch - Video Pavel News, Instructions, Exemplary procedures, Reviews UN